Article More ways to see revenue... your way
When your team needs financial SaaS metrics, they should get them their way instantly! Sales, Finance, Customer Success and Senior Management can all benefit from one source of truth and see the view they prefer.
Here's what’s new for you:
- Find Contracts even easier with Advanced Searches and Filters
- Choose Custom Date ranges for SaaS Metrics
- Use helpful Custom Fields with your Contracts
- Beta access is available to our new Journal Entry feature
1. Finding Contracts is Even Easier
The Contracts List now has more usability and power.
More advanced searches and filters to find the SaaS contracts you are looking for.
2. Choose Custom Date Ranges for SaaS Metrics
Good news! All TrueRev reports now allow you to choose specific date ranges.
3. Add Helpful Custom Fields to Contracts
The TrueRev platform now supports custom fields on every contract.
You can easily track external fields from third party platforms like Salesforce and Hubspot. Add any other custom fields you need to manage your financial operations.
(Good news… we will soon be adding filtering options for these fields for all reports – similar to contract tags. It's in the queue!)
4. Get Early Access to our Journal Entry feature!
Ready to save even more time during every month's accounting close?
We are welcoming a few more Beta Testers to try our new Journal Entries feature and one of them could be you.
Create detailed journal entries with a click and record the revenue, deferred revenue and (if applicable) unbilled revenue. TrueRev will automatically create the revenue journal entry and then post it directly to QBO.
Want to be included in the Beta Testing group?
Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Want to see a demo?
we offer a 14-day free trial.