Hiring 100% Remote Sales Development Associate
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to assist our growing startup, located in San Francisco. Position is part-time & fully remote.
Responsible for outreach to prospects through email, chat and other social media.
Learn our software and be the first point of contact for interested prospects. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is tech-savvy, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and likes variety.
The ideal candidate loves to connect with people and aims to add value to relationships for the long term.
The successful Sales Development Associate will go deep and wide into our current and prospective small enterprise ($1-25M) customers; help expand and manage a partner ecosystem of CFO/Accounting firms, and steward prospects to successful outcomes.
- Develop and nurture a healthy outbound target pipeline
- Conduct email campaigns to targeted prospects
- Engage in a high volume of new and existing leads quickly
- Procure initial prospect meetings and support discovery calls
- Work cross-functionally to inform Product/Engineering of customer needs
- Document detailed lead engagement activities in HubSpot
- Attend strategic events, such as QuickBooks Connect
- Positivity & Service first - build long-term relationships
- Resilience - faith & trust in the process
- Clear Communicator - keep it simple
- Time Management - multi-task & prioritize autonomously
- Creative - build leads using non-obvious tactics with existing databases, tools and social platforms
- Active Listener - take notes, label customer values, sentiments and pain-points
- It's ok to say No - qualifying out unfit prospects
- Passion for Technology - let the inner nerd shine 🙌
- Beginner Mentality - affinity toward research and developing insight that is not expressly laid out
- Undergraduate degree (BA or BS)
- Prior sales or lead qualification experience (1 to 3 year(s) in B2B would be great!)
- Proven record of prior out-bounding/cold calling experience
- Experience in using CRM tools (we use HubSpot) to log activity and create reports
How to apply 🗣
Send us an email to info at truerev dot com with Sales Development Representative in the title. Attach a copy or link to your resume. Most importantly, tell us about a recent memorable experience in your life.
Thank you 🙏
Want to see a demo?
we offer a 14-day free trial.